Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another Taste of Trash...

As of Right Now, in October, I am planning to meet another photographer at Galveston to do a "Trash the Dress" shoot. I cannot wait and I know it will be a lot of fun! If any Bride is interested in coming and "modeling" for us or even you and your hubby, just email me or leave me a comment on here. If you sign up it doesn't mean you have to actually "trash the dress" or even get it wet for that matter. There is no contracts or fees involved, if you like any of the photos you can purchase them. We are looking to have a fun time!

Alright Girls, I hope you are happy : ), I was finally able to get a few more processed and whatnot. Enjoy!

This is one of my Favs. from the whole day! She looks like a "water angel." Whatever that is! LOL





















No comments: